TI’s Online Design Tools team is part of TI.com organization which develops and maintains industry-leading design tools like WEBENCH Power Designer. These tools are used by our customers and Field Application engineers to do quick design and prototyping of their designs. In our team, you’ll work on modeling and integrating TI’s power management products into the WEBENCH® Power Designer tools. This involves developing design algorithms which ensures selection of optimal external components (FETs, Diodes, Inductors, Capacitors etc) and developing mathematical models to ensure that TI product’s electrical behavior is captured correctly and faithfully in the tools.
This position requires deep understanding of Power electronics, expertise in modeling, design and simulation of standard power electronic topologies, and good understanding of Java and strong software skills to implement the models/algorithms in the design tools. As a part of this team you will work closely with Design and Applications engineers from multiple Business units and get visibility into TI’s broad power management product portfol
- Collaborate with TI’s Design and Applications engineers to model and integrate TI’s power management products into WEBENCH Power Designer.
- Conduct internal as well as customer training, through training events like FAE summits, TI Tech Days or written materials and training videos in TI.com.
- Partner with Business, Field teams to envisage and develop roadmap for new design-tools / new capabilities for the existing design tools.
- Partner with external electronic component vendors to maintain and update the WEBENCH passive component library.
- Provide technical support to TI’s customers, Field Applications Engineers on WEBENCH and other design tools on TI
- Excellent knowledge in foundational Analog circuit theory – modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Understanding of Power electronics and power converter topologies – Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, Flyback.
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Strong programming skills and experience in Java.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Bachelor’s in EE, ECE or related field.
- NCG / < 2 years of experience.
- Experience in developing SPICE / Other models for Analog circuits and systems.
- Experience in schematic and PCB design with Cadence or Altium tools.
- Familiar with MATLAB, Python or other scripting languages.
Company: Texas Instruments
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.