Product Quality and Reliability Engineers (QRE) provide project management and product development support for integrated circuits, other electronic components, subsystems and/or completed units.
- Meeting CPU product quality and reliability qualification certification milestones.
- Developing and executing reliability experiments, analyzing results, and incorporating them into a Reliability model.
- Providing reliability risk assessments for a variety of product scenarios, including, but not limited to, use conditions, new product features, performance enhancements, etc.
- Coordinate and collaborate with test engineering, design, product qualification and process technology teams to identify and solve reliability roadblocks to qualification milestones.
- BSc degree or higher in Physics, Materials, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics or equivalent discipline.
- Relevant experience is a plus. Experience in data analysis and JMP is an advantage.
- Demonstrate strength in technical and analytical problem solving.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.