What You Will Do
Good understanding of Computer Vision and Machine Learning tools and techniques; AI applications, Awareness of ML libraries and frameworks
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelors in Electronics and telecommunication with relevant experience in using different programming languages like C, Embedded C, C++, Python, MATLAB
- Understanding of different processors and microcontrollers like Raspberry PI,
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience
- Understanding of different communication protocols
- Exceptional skills in statistics and programming, ML algorithms and tools
- Performs Complex Functions, Understands Principles, And May Teach Others
- Has a good understanding of the embedded system principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in engineering principles, theory and practice as well as off-highway product knowledge.
- Good understanding of Computer Vision and Machine Learning tools and techniques; AI applications, Awareness of ML libraries and frameworks
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Good Communication skills to collaborate with various engineering groups across departments
- Highly motivated and self-directed individual who is willing to work on technically challenging projects in a virtual collaboration environment
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.