The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!
What you would be doing?
- Participate in direct calls and leads and in presentations to customers, consultants & specifies.
- Lead / enquiry generation, design and selection of products, offer preparation and submission, negotiation, order closure.
- Plan and create road map for achievement of given sales targets by analyzing the served market potential and present product portfolio.
- Periodic monitoring of gaps in achievements and take corrective actions to reach given targets.
- Maintain personal contacts with major customers to ensure appropriate level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Adherence to sales processes and guidelines, obtaining necessary approvals and documentation.
- Periodic updation of CRM tool.
- Aggressively drive system houses to maximize sales for PLC / DCS & AC/DC Drives by engaging with customers (End users, OEMs, Panel Builders, Contractors) & Consultants.
- To extend techno-commercial support to customers & channel partners on PLC and AC/DC Drives
How do you qualify for the role?
B.E/ BTech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation) engineer with 5 to 8 years of experience in Automation, Drives and Digitalization products or solutions