- Advertisement -
Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
Location: Bengaluru and Gurgaon
Company: Nanotech Test & Measurement Solution
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance, and servicing of Test & Measurement Equipment (Environment Chamber, Electrical and Electronics equipment)
- Using various strategies and tools to address customers’ concerns effectively.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure services are delivered effectively.
- Increasing Service & AMCs business, from the existing & new customer
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed.
- Conducting research and attending workshops to remain abreast of industry developments.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers and Supervisors on a regular basis.
Qualification & skills required
- Diploma or ITI, (Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Refrigeration)
- 6-7 yrs of experience
- Experience in Environment chamber, Temperature & Humidity Chamber, hot & cold chamber, Industrial Oven, and Thermal shock chamber.
- Knowledge of Refrigeration is an added advantage.