- Advertisement -
- Responsible for developing, modifying, and maintaining the manufacturing of cabinets.
- Initiate and develop solutions to problems that affect the yield.
- Adherence to Assembly Schedule and execute projects as agreed.
- Apply Lean methodologies for reducing the cost of manufacturing by eliminating non-value-added operations.
- Conduct industrial engineering activities: time study, line layout and capacity study.
- Develop and ensure that manufacturing documentation, cabinet books are accurate and maintained
- Provide technical support in technician training.
- Initiate, coordinate, and lead other functional groups on engineering or other issues relating to manufacturing operations.
- Apply routine engineering and statistical tools and other problem-solving methodologies in resolving manufacturing problems.
- Provide reports to management on the performance of production operations.
- Develop new processes and optimize the current process to improve productivity and reduce cost
- Continually evaluate and improve the flow of materials and products through manufacturing processes – Continually review key process indicators for potential improvement.
- Have a very good understanding of international workmanship standards for mechanical assembly/wiring and be able to train wiring/assembly technicians when required
- Develop a close working relationship with our integrator partners.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques (Kaizen, 5S, process flow, etc.)