- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -
B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE
Business / Customer
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
- Capture and present project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
- Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- Work with the client team to address escalations.
- Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
- Interact with the user / customer / first level management.
- Project / Process.
- Handle specific technologies within projects.
- Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
- Participate in technical audits.
- Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of environment.
- Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
- Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
- Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
- Plan Prepare and execute change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following
- Left shift
- Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
- Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions and KT.
- People / Team.
- Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
- Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
- Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
Must Have Skills
- Wireless Networking – Ruckus
- Wireless Networking – Cisco
- Switching & Routing – Cisco