The AME Test Engineer is responsible for driving SMT, ICT test setup, FCT & EOL assembly process at Honeywell Gurgaon site. In this role, He/ She will use his/her knowledge & skills for process improvements & maintenance of complete SMT, ICT testing, EOL & assembly equipment. Closely work with engineering team to establish & develop new production setup for new projects / ECN/ VE/ CE projects.
- Carryout Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of SMT equipment (Paste printer/ chip mounter/ Reflow oven/ PCB loader/ unloader/ conveyors etc), ICT test setup, EOL test setup & Assembly equipment (Pneumatic press machines/ soldering stations/ PCB cutting machine/ ionizers etc)
- Analysis of down time and taking corrective as well as preventive actions
- Systematic RCA for recurring and long breakdowns
- Skill improvement of SMT technicians and operators through trainings and knowledge sharing
- Support NPI activities which require development of new inhouse PCBA i.e making new SMT programs, making reflow profile, optimization of CT, ICT Fixture & testing etc.
- Support NPI activities which require development of new EOL (End of line testing), FCT testing as applicable etc.
- Analysis of SMT process issues and implement solutions as CI
- Management of maintenance records as per retention policy.
- Drive Autonomous maintenance (TPM) in SMT & assemble area.
- Understanding of electrical drawings and mechanical drawings of manufacturing equipment & machines.
- Effective monitoring and implementation to HSE requirements in maintenance function
- Active participation in daily tier meetings to manage day to day issues
- Knowledge of PLC Program trouble shooting on equipment’s
- Maintaining spares as Backup/ Contingency plan in case of equipment failure
- Knowledge on NI prog is added advantage
Skills & Education
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical from recognized and reputed college
- Work Experience of 4~6 years, preferably in electronic manufacturing industry
- Must have hands on experience with SMT, manual insertion process & ICT Fixture.
- Understanding of metrics i.e MTTR/ MTBF/ CPP/ CPH/ OEE etc.
- Understanding of ESD & MSD requirement for electronic manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard requirement pertaining to maintenance department.
- Good communication skills with English proficiency
- Having good analytical skills
- Proactive approach, dedicated and Sincere in work
- Self learner
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team