- Vishay Intertechnology’s high stability and efficient thin film flat chip resistors offer low TCR of ± 25 ppm/K and tolerances of ± 0.1 per cent
- This helps to increase accuracies for industrial to medical equipment and mobile devices
Vishay Intertechnology has extended its TNPW e3 series of Automotive Grade high stability thin film flat chip resistors by incorporating new device in the compact 0201 case size. This makes it ideal for space-constrained applications such as automotive and industrial sensors and electronic modules, smartphones and tablets, smartwatches and fitness trackers.
Offering low TCR of ± 25 ppm/K with tolerances down to ± 0.1 per cent, the resistor can help increase automotive, industrial, test and measurement, and medical equipment accuracies along with mobile devices and wearables.
- Includes resistance values from 10 Ω to 3.01 MΩ
- Superior moisture resistivity (85 degrees Celsius; 85 per cent RH)
- Sulfur resistance in accordance to ASTM B 809,
- Maximum resistance change of ≤ 0.05 per cent for 1,000 hours at rated power P70
- Wide temperature range of -55 degrees Celsius to +155 degrees Celsius
- Can withstand harsh environmental conditions.
|Rated dissipation (W)||Operating voltage (V)|
|TNPW0201 e3||22 to 40 k||± 0.5;± 0.1||± 25||0.075||25|
|TNPW0402 e3||10 to 100 k||± 1;
|TNPW0603 e3||1 to 332 k||0.125||75|
|TNPW0805 e3||1 to 1 M||0.200||150|
|TNPW1206 e3||1 to 2 M||0.400||200|
|TNPW1210 e3||10 to 3.01 M||0.500||200|
The resistors are AEC-Q200 qualified, halogen-free and RoHS-compliant. Their pure tin plating provides compatibility with lead (Pb)-free and lead (Pb)-containing soldering processes. They are suitable for processing on automatic SMD assembly systems and automatic soldering.
Samples and production quantities of the TNPW e3 series resistor in the 0201 case size are available now.