- Advertisement -
- Delivers excellent frequency stability
- Supports frequencies from 10 to 50 MHz and has low-phase noise of -160 dBc/Hz
The U8176LF by Rakon is an ASIC based Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO). Its 10MHz OCXO meets the stringent requirements of 5G Remote Radio Head (RRH), small cell, optical network and microwave transmission system applications.
Combining Rakon’s OCXO based on its ROM7050PA platform with Mercury+™ ASIC having advanced SC-cut strip crystal technology, allows this device to deliver excellent frequency stability (≤±20 ppb). It supports frequencies from 10 to 50 MHz and phase noise is as low as -160 dBc/Hz.
Key features include:
- Excellent Frequency vs Temperature (FvsT) performance: ≤±20 ppb from -40 to 95°C
• Low-frequency sensitivity to temperature: 0.1 ppb/°C
• Low phase noise: noise floor as low as -160 dBc/Hz for 10 MHz devices
• Fast warm-up time (for ±20 ppb stability): <15s at -25°C, <20s at -40°C
• Long-term stability: ≤3ppm/10 years
• Excellent g-sensitivity 1 ppb/g
• Resilient to airflow; stable in harsh environments
• Supports frequencies from 10 to 50 MHz (Standard frequencies: 10, 12.8, 19.2, 20, 25, 30.72, 38.4 and 50 MHz)
The OXCO is available in a miniature package of 7x5mm from RFMW.