Qorvo QPF7250 Wi-Fi 7 and Wi-Fi 6 edgeBoost Integrated Front End Module (iFEM) is optimized for 802.11be and IEEE 802.11ax applications.
The Qorvo QPF7250 is an integrated front end module (iFEM) designed for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) systems which marries the advantages of active components with edgeBoost filter technology. The compact form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application and greatly reduces the number of external components.
Performance is focused on optimizing the PA for a 5V supply voltage that conserves power consumption while maintaining the highest linear output power and leading edge throughput across all Wi-Fi channels 1 through 11 without need to reduce transmit power to meet the FCC regulatory limits. Receive path matches the optimal technologies to maximize Rx sensitivity through noise figure performance that is consistent over a wider variety of conditions.
The QPF7250 integrates a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA) with DC & RF power detectors, FCC edgeBoost BAW filter, transmit-receive switch (SP2T) and bypassable low noise amplifier (LNA) into a single device.
- 2.402GHz to 2.472GHz frequency range
- POUT = +26dBm MCS11 FCC restricted bandedge compliance
- POUT = +17dBm MCS11 HE80 -47dB dynamic EVM
- POUT = +19.5dBm MCS11 HE20 -43dB dynamic EVM
- POUT = +26dBm MCS0 HT20 spectral mask compliance
- Optimized for +5.0V operation
- 35dB Tx gain
- 2.7dB noise figure
- 15.5dB Rx gain
- 8.5dB bypass loss
- 3.0mm x 3.0mm 16-pad laminate package
- Halogen-free, lead-free, and RoHS compliant