Has an open-source software that helps provide mechanically secure, wide bandwidth sensor data with robust, high fidelity data acquisition
Here’s presenting a condition-based monitoring (CbM) development platform for condition monitoring hardware, software and algorithm development needs. The CN0549 provides mechanically secure, wide bandwidth sensor data with robust, high fidelity data acquisition. The development platform’s open-source software interfaces simplify connectivity from embedded systems to popular data analysis tools, such as MATLAB and Python.
For predictive maintenance, the platform enables real-time vibration data processing for rapidly developing machine learning algorithms, allowing engineers to accelerate their condition monitoring developments and significantly reduce development costs and risks.
Reference Design Key Features:
- Wide-bandwidth (DC to 10 kHz) MEMS vibration sensor, compatible with existing piezoelectric IEPE compliant interfaces.
- Characterised mechanical mounting cube that enables full-bandwidth mechanical transfer function of the MEMs vibration sensor.
- A wide bandwidth, high fidelity data acquisition system reference design, for IEPE compatible sensors.
- Embedded gateway with industry-standard open-source software for data processing.
- Stream vibration data into popular machine learning environments such as MATLAB, TensorFlow and other Python-based tools for algorithm development using step-by-step examples.
The following products are now available from Analog Devices:
- EVAL-CN0532-EBZ (IEPE-Compatible Interface for Wideband MEMS Accelerometer Sensor)
- EVAL-XLMOUNT1 (Mechanically optimized mounting block for MEMs accelerometer boards)
- EVAL-CN0540-ARDZ (24-Bit Data Acquisition System for IEPE Sensors)
- DE10-Nano/Cora Z7-07s (FPGA Development Board)