Experience in design, implementation, and Validation using AUTOSAR METHODOLOGY.
Experience in complete software development life cycle (Requirements, design, test specification, code, testing)
Experience in any of the following work areas:
- RTE Generation, Application development, Basic software, and MCAL Configuration,
- Diagnostic module and Integration of AUTOSAR STACK.
- Experience in the following ETAS AUTOSAR tool suits like ISOLAR-A and BSW.
- Embedded C
- CAN, LIN, Flexray, Diagnostics, ISO14229, KWP2000, etc.
- Understanding of low-level drivers for all microcontroller peripherals.
- Control Design and Vehicle dynamics knowledge. Automotive Domain Knowledge is a must.
- Microcontroller 8/16/32 bit. Knowledge of interfacing sensors, motors, and actuators with ECUs would be added advantage.
- Should be part of at least one complete cycle of product development of a product.
- Familiarity with automotive vehicle protocols. Maintain company ISO standards for electronic products and lab certification.
- IBM RTC and DOORS
- Understanding of analog / Digital circuits
- Knowledge of Drivetrain / Driveline / Transmission products
- Vector tools CANalyser, CANoe, CANape
- Exposure to debuggers and emulators.
- Functional safety and cyber security knowledge would be added advantages.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor/Masters of Science in Electrical / Electronic or Computer Engineering/
- 4 to 10 years of product development design including automotive launch experience with a minimum of electrical products.
Also, you can share your resume to this mail id [email protected]