- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: General Electric
Job Description Summary
Equipment engineer driving projects for power electronics, product automatic test equipment improvements, upgradation & maintenance and keep overall OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness). Drive calibration process for the site.
- Advertisement -
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the Equipment uptime
- Manufacturing Related Projects.
- Testing Process Knowledge.
- OEE Management & Controls.
- Weekly breakdown review to drive actions on equipment uptime.
- Immediate action on breakdown.
- Identifying the equipment abnormality & correcting the same.
- Maintaining basic minimum spares for equipment.
- To ensure timely planning & closure of Preventive Maintenance.
- Calibration of all equipment’s.
- Project to eliminates the root cause of the breakdown.
- Coordination & communication with Manufacturing, Process Team, Engineering support team for equipment root cause investigation, identifying breakdown trends & implementing resolutions.
- Drive equipment improvements for reduction of spares usage & reducing the Preventive maintenance time. Drive improvements in equipment for reducing breakdown & improving productivity.
- Ensure timely calibrations as per the schedule on all equipment requiring Calibration.
- Monthly review and updating of Equipment dashboard.
- Weekly breakdown trending and identify key improvement actions through data analysis.
- Ensure compliance to QMS & EHS requirements.
- Communication and drive actions with suppliers on spare procurement.
- Train & Evaluate production members to carry out jobs, troubleshooting & deliver output
- Mentoring the testing & Process team
- Act as the single point of contact between Development, Process and Testers
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the GE Healthcare.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.