- Advertisement -
Company: Shunya Ekai Technologies
About the job
As an Internet of Things Intern in the team, you will develop new enterprise and consumer products.
Responsibilities and Role
- Understand business requirements and design
- Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products.
- Tests, integrate, troubleshoots, and debugs products.
- Responsible for architecture and implementation of critical components.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
- B.Tech (ECE/EEE/CSE)
- Strong knowledge of sensors and Wireless communication.
- Knowledge of C/C++, python, Arduino language
- Knowledge of Raspberry pi, Arduino, ESP32, and STM development boards
- Basic experience in working with PCB
- Domain expertise in IoT/M2M, GSM/GPS(different modules) & Device Management, and Telecom will be preferable.
- working knowledge of protocols and standards such as HTTP, MQTT, ZigBee, BLE, WiFi, CoAP, and WebSocket preferred.
- Knowledge of M2M domains/verticals like SmartGRID, SmartHome/SmartCity, Agriculture, advertisement, Automotive, and Health care industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of RF communication and LoRa, LoRaWAN.