About Excel-Par Electronics
We are a reputed manufacturer of High-Quality Magnetics for Sensing and Power Applications serving the metering, measurement, defence and medical industries. We have recently also started supporting the EV sector. We are now building a dedicated design and development team to focus on providing technical support to our customers and also developing new products.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Design Engineer or Engineering Team Lead, who is driven by results and passionate about magnetics and SMPS design. He/she will be working on building the design team that will support our existing product line and work on new product development. Direct experience in magnetics is desirable and some background in SMPS design is a plus. The position is called Senior Design Engineer and will be based at Hebbal, Mysore, and reporting to the Director.
- Build a design and development team, including recruitment, training, and day-to-day management.
- Lead the development of a design and development laboratory.
- Identify any gaps necessary to build the design and development capability at the Company.
- Design and develop transformers, including sourcing raw material, manufacturing samples, and preparing related test reports and datasheets.
- Assist and lead PPAP with new enquiries and updating relevant records.
- Design/update data sheets of new and existing transformers using CAD and other design software.
- Identify process and product improvements during design, production, and sourcing alternate raw materials.
- Assist with customer audits and other ISO-related processes relevant to the design role.
- Participate in educational opportunities through professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in product exhibitions as necessary.
- Coordinate with respective departments at the Company to fulfil the responsibilities mentioned above.
Qualifications and Experience Details
- Mastery over magnetics design, both low frequency and high frequency.
- Experience in SMPS design, Gate driver circuit, MOSFET/IGBT selection etc
- Working Experience in digital and analog electronics hardware design
- Ability to respond and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Should be interested to work with the Power system domain and technologies
- Should be able to handle work with minimal support
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in ECE/EEE
- 5-10 years of working experience
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.