The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, and wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
- This position is part of a team developing next generation powertrain embedded Software systems.
- As a member of the team, you will help to contribute to design embedded system software module developments and algorithm solutions, define test plans and perform validation testing to confirm that system and functional requirements are met.
- In this role, you will be responsible for working with team members to estimate development, resources and timing to achieve the desired results.
- You will have the opportunity to be mentored and trained by Lead level embedded software engineers and software architects to help grow your overall expertise and you will be expected to train and mentor less experienced engineers.
- You will work with engineers located in other locations in the U.S., India and China. Champion continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business Systems like performance evaluation, DFSS, FMEAs.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Desired: Master’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering
- 2-5 years of embedded systems firmware design experience.
- Extensive years of experience in C
- Strong knowledge of Embedded Systems & SDLC
- Experience with Low Level Driiver, Base Software and Application Sw Integration
- Strong background in memory and resource-constrained real-time embedded environments.
- Worked on Controller Area Networks (e.g. SAE-J1939, CANOpen)
- Hands on Experience with Vector tools such as CANape and CANalyzer.
- Knowledge of automotive drivetrain/powertrain systems and components.
- Awareness of HILS environment like dSPACE, ETAS.
- Demonstrated experience with change management experience
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink Stateflow environments.
- Knoweldge of AUTOSAR Concepts