Responsibilities / Skillsets
- Strong in Fundamentals of Digital Electronics along with Mixed signal design is highly desired
- Experience in Electronic circuit design – Micro-controller, Transceivers, DC-DC converters, PMIC and Power budget analysis, Thermal analysis etc.
- Hands on experience in design using 32-bit microcontrollers and Microprocessor.
- Memory interface design (Flash, DDR2/3, EEPROM etc)
- Experience of peripherals like ADC, DAC, IOs, Sensors and Actuators.
- Hands-on Experience with Interfaces like UART, USB, Modbus, CAN, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, LTEM etc.
- Experience with Schematic capture and simulation tools LTSPICE, Pspice, OrCAD, Concept HDL and Allegro PCB
- Hands on with test and measurement instruments like DMM, Source Meter, DSO, logic analyser, Function Generator etc.,
- Co-ordination with industrialization for DFM/DFT.
- Good debugging Skills.
- Design for EMC compliance and Co-ordination with certification team.
- Knowledge on Standards IEC and safety standards
- Hands-on Experience with EMC tests (Immunity and Radiative)
- Wired Communication: UART, USB, Modbus, CAN, Ethernet, I2C, SPI
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth , Zigbee , WiFi, LTEM.
- Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Similar Discipline
- Experience 5-8 years in Hardware design & Development.
Having good achievements in academics with minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Computer engineering or higher
Company: Schneider Electric