- Deliver world class vision based perception system to solve ADAS use cases.
- Develop, implement and test real-time algorithms for object detection/tracking and localization.
- Benchmark the performance of detection and tracking algorithms.
- Contribute towards overall architecture and SW design of the ADAS application.
- Have through understanding of simulation platforms that can be used for testing the robustness of the computer vision modules.
- Understanding of sensor calibration.
- Evaluating new camera sensors and integrating their perception output into the existing perception SW module.
- Associating camera detection outputs with other sensor output.
- Understanding of principles of other sensors like RADAR and LiDARs.
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning.
- At least three years of experience in algorithm development within an automotive company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Good understanding of OS like Linux and QNX.
- Good C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with CAN, UDP, TCP, and network routing systems.
- Strong foundations in Computer Vision and Linear Algebra.