Who are we?
We are Driver Security, Safety & Visibility Technology Area within Driver Interaction.
We are a bunch of highly passionate and skilled engineering organization that love our work and use our creativity to develop solutions on Driver Security, Safety & Visibility that creating value towards our customers and for society.
“The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey”.
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of EE platforms and End user functions to explore and work with.
- a great team of skilled engineers to work along.
- an open mind for new ideas and processes
- an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in electronics, software, computer engineering (or similar)
Experience – Work:
- 2-5 years’ experience in the automotive embedded software development
- Excellent embedded C and C++ programming with debugging skills
- Experience of agile methods such as SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe framework
Knowledge & Competence:
- Working knowledge on Power PC and ARM based architectures and Microcontrollers like Xilinx zc702 etc..
- Knowledge in Classic & Adaptive AUTOSAR SW platform and AUTOSAR methodologies
- AUTOSAR BSW integration, ASR tools and configuration exposure
- Experience in Vector Davinci tool chain
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, J1939, DoIP, UDS protocols
- Exposure to tools: Debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, Quality tools (MISRA)
- Knowledge on CI/CD with Jenkin, Gradle and Klocwork etc
- Experience in SAFe and Agile SW development
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Action Oriented & Adaptable to change
- Critical thinker
- Collaborative & Network Builder
- Curious & Creative
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Self- Resilient