- Advertisement -
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let’s get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
- Responsible for understanding, reviewing, and interpreting vulnerability assessment scan results.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management process and Identify false positive for Web based vulnerabilities and validate proactively.
- Ability to perform POC for identified web application vulnerabilities & responsible for working with application teams to assist them in understanding the vulnerability and the remediation of the same.
- Analysis of vulnerabilities and managing vulnerabilities to evaluate risks and perform gap analysis for remediation
- Perform manual and automated Pen testing & Mobile Testing
- Develop possible near-term and long-term vulnerability mitigation strategies and actions.
- Maintain proficiency in the threat and vulnerability best practices.
- Interact with Global stakeholders, Incident Response, and Risk Management teams to provide security assessments and recommendations.
- Basic Knowledge on Public Cloud such as AWS, Azure and GCP will be value add
- 2- 4 / 4 – 6 years of experience in enterprise vulnerability management (Website) manual discovery, validation, and exploitation of web app and network vulnerabilities”
- Proficiency in using Vulnerability Management tools like Qualys
- Excellent communication skills (English) with ability to interact with management & technical subject matter experts and written documentation skills are required.
- Experience in dealing with customers in multiple geographical locations
- Ability to effectively interact with Top & Middle Management.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to enable progress.
- Proficiency in scanning & testing tools such as Qualys WAS, BurpSuite, Accunetix, Wireshark, etc.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10
- Pen testing Capability (both manual and automated) and Mobile Testing Capability
- Should be self-motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Experience in identification and remediation of system, network, and application vulnerabilities.
- Excellent problem solving, research, and follow-up skills
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure and GCP will be value add
- Experience in Python scripting will be value add
- Willing to work in 18*5 shifts
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.