This is a Technical Consultant role, reporting to Manager in Motion division located in Bangalore.
Execute assignments of low complexity, as per agreed timeline and standards using established solutions.
- Provide Level 3 analytics support related to vibration analyses condition monitoring in
- Motion Service. Coordinate Global Motion Support and ABB entities in multiple countries for doing so.
- Monitor and supervise information from remote monitoring databases.
- Extract and process data from measurements using ABB tools.
- Interpret the processed results to diagnose machine condition.
- Provide practical recommendations as remedial measures.
- Discuss, Consult with and support other team analysts, providing solutions and remedial measures to problems detected
- Generate complete reports both on an individual equipment and a plant level.
- Actively participate in the process of automation of routine analysis and reporting tasks.
- Present reports to customers when required.
- Minimum B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics).
- 6+ years experience in the area Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics of Rotating Equipment.
- CAT II vibration analyst
- Condition Monitoring Techniques (vibration, electrical, insulation, thermography, oil).
- Data and signal processing skills, time and frequency domain analysis.
- Construction of Motors, Pumps, gearboxes, Fans and Compressors.
- Maintenance planning and solutions.