- Advertisement -
Adroit in coordinating with people and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Definition and leading of the entire project team in completing all project phases, tasks and activities
- Ensure common understanding within the project team of objectives and goals
- Achievement of all design and project objectives
- Management of project budget and cost requirements
- Monitoring of project forecasts and corresponding impact to project justification
- Accountability for detailed project plan of each project phase
- Accountability to the PAC team and presentation of development projects at Gate reviews
- Coordination of Design reviews
- Resolution of project and cross-department conflicts
- Coordination & documentation of Change Management
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
2+ Proven years of experience in project management and good track record of understanding lifecycle of the New Product Development Projects.
- Knowledge on MS Projects.
- Knowledge on SAP, SharePoint
- Knowledge on Scope, Time and Cost Management.
- Lean PD experience
- Very structured and organised working style
- Strong and self-confident personality
- Highly customer and service oriented
- Quality focused
- Very strong ability to follow-up with co-workers to ensure deadlines will be met
- Willingness to constantly learn complex processes and scenarios
- Flexibility to work in different time zones as per business requirements
- Six Sigma Skills desired
- High interest in supporting and initiating continuous improvement activities
- Advertisement -
Company: TE Connectivity
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.