What you’ll do?
- Provide online, email, telephone and on-site level-1 support for Enghouse Product Lines customers, while resolving basic problems
- Maintain intense work with internal and external interfaces, including ongoing coordination with customers
- Maintain the tickets using ISM based CRM, Follow up tickets and HW replacements
- Generate and distribute reports
- Be involved in field activities
- External work interfaces: Customers, Support offices, 3rd party vendors/partners
- Expected challenges in this position: Work under a lot of pressure, traveling in country and abroad, working on 24×7 shift.
Who you should be?
- A degree in Engineering or MCA, B. Tech in Electronics or Computer Science – an advantage
- At least 3 years customer support experience
- Knowledge with the Signaling Protocols (SS#7 & PRI), TDM Telephony, IP Networking, VOIP Protocols (H.323 & Sip), Unix, SQL
- Relevant experience working in a global organization
- Strong customer service approach and Solid communication skills
- Willingness to Travel in country and abroad
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Self Learning / Discipline
- Dedication and Diligence
Any of the following would be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of soft switches or media gateways – an advantage
- Knowledge of CRM systems – an advantage
Company: Enghouse Networks