Company: General Electric
Job Description Summary
This role will support the Production planning, output achievement & Working on the ultrasound products refurbishment process. The Role will be overall responsible for Troubleshooting, Refurbishing and supporting the daily output by following the Process & Quality requirements for Ultrasound and DI Refurbishment products. Will be Responsible for Complying with the ISO 13485 Medical Device Regulation requirements always following GMP. Will Constantly provide productivity opportunities through Lean & Brilliant Factory initiatives. Will Ensure Quality & EHS Compliance always. Aggressively support team to initiate new processes and methods that will improve safety, reduce product cost and/or improve product quality.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Comply with Refurbishment requirement in Wipro GE Healthcare Refurbishment facility to achieve the output on daily basis and support the business growth
- Responsible for meeting the PSI targets by working on the unit on daily basis and meet the daily output target without miss
- Good Technical knowledge on the ultrasound products and capable of trouble shooting independently during refurb process
- Work with team and initiate Lean ideas ( Kaizens ) to continually improve on the productivity
- Support team to Implement Good Manufacturing Practices, complying with all Quality Regulations
- Comply with ISO 13485, AERB, CDSCO and other Regulatory Requirements as needed
- Work with CFTs to achieve the desired output and meet the PSI numbers without miss.
- Adopt Digital, Brilliant, Lean and Advanced Manufacturing Practices for the day-to-day activities
- Co-ordinate with Engineering, Process and QA to overcome the challenges during production
- Support New Refurb products Program during Manufacturing validation activities & Compliance to regulations
- Work with CFTs to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment, and product design.
- Ensure EHS, QMS & Compliance in the Operations
- Support Logistics/ warehousing optimization/ Lean VCP projects
- Co-ordinate with logistics and warehouse team to drive the daily output
Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, Central Refurbishment Guidelines and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/positions
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Proficient knowledge, understanding and leadership for International Trade Compliance, identify, report and resolve any trade compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 Years of experience working in service refurbishment activities & Global Supply chain management
- Experience in Lean, Productivity, Brilliant Factory initiatives
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, Asia team environment
- Experience in service refurbishment or Supply Chain
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization
- Creates energy to deliver company goals through creation and comprehensive communication of practical hands-on” operational plans and strategies
- Proven growth leadership skills demonstrating clear perspective and understand factors impacting GEHC businesses and our suppliers.
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.