Location: Andhra Pradesh
Company: Diebold Nixdorf
Provides proactive user helpdesk services to inbound customer service requests. Diagnoses and resolves hardware and software issues, performs software distribution, creates and updates tickets to reflect changes and works with customers to ensure appropriate levels of engagement and communication. Uses available tools and resources, including remote tools, to accomplish tasks.
- Interfaces with customers and internal departments and helps resolve basic to moderately complex inquiries.
- Addresses issues escalated from less experienced team members.
- Proactively informs manager about potential problems and suggests improvement actions.
- Reports on faulty master data.
- Advises less experienced team members on process and other deviations.
- Updates and verifies USU solutions and KScout trees after verification with level 2 or solution experts.
- Ensures solution tree and knowledge base information is up to date and appropriately applied to address customer issues.
- Defines and recommends working practice and other process improvements.
- Ensures that established KPIs are achieved.
- Technical background, e.g. education in information electronics, mechanics and/or SW skills.
- In individual cases it is possible to assign the function to an employee, if the essential professional knowledge is acquired by work experience.
- 2+ years experience in a call center environment is recommended.
- Good technical knowledge in supported customer specific Hardware and SW environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Native Speaker quality in required local language/primary language.
- English language skills are additionally implied.
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
- Industry Knowhow preferred.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.