It features long electrical life, DPDT contact arrangement and robust PCB soldering pads for a secure connection and is wave solderable
The TL2233 series from E-Switch is a surface mount pushbutton switch with a momentary function. The sub-miniature size switch measures 5.80mm sq x 7.90mm H. It features long electrical life – 10,000 cycles, DPDT contact arrangement and robust PCB soldering pads for a secure connection and is wave solderable. The TL2233 series provides 100A @30VDC rating, 1.90 mm travel and an actuation force of 250gf ± 80gf.
This pushbutton series is suitable for applications for audio/visual equipment, consumer electronics, vending machines, kiosks, medical equipment, and test & instrumentation equipment.
- Contact Rating: 100mA, 30VDC
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Arrangement: DPDT (Momentary)
- Contact Resistance: 100m Ω Max. (Initial)
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ @100 VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 250VAC for 1 minute
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Operating Force: 250gf ± 80gf
- Travel: 1.90mm