Area of professional exposure (functional/technical skills) :
• 4 – 6 Years of experience in Vehicle Electronics & ADAS field
• Experience in ADAS area preferred camera & or LIDAR or feature model integration or software development
• Understanding of embedded hardware and software design
• Analyzing radar and/or vision sensor performance
• Experience working in a team-based project from inception to demonstration across multiple disciplines, e.g. sensor hardware selection and interface implementation, data acquisition and analysis, application implementation, testing and evaluation.
• Ability to understand system level functional requirements/behavior.
• Familiarity with autonomous vehicles
• Working knowledge on Automotive Communication protocols: CAN, LIN.
• Knowledge & experience Vector Tools: CANalyzer, CANoe,
• Demonstrated proficiency in working with system/software requirements
• Hands on experience with ADAS testing equipment, RF tools & other electronics analysis tools
• Be proactive with the ability to manage multiple tasks.