Develope linux/QNX and rtos based application . Core competency in Automotive ADAS application development on linux/QNX platform. Use defined PROCESS to achieve Goal.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level & Experience:
- Master/Bachelor of engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science with prior experience of minimum 6-10 years in Embedded Software Development in Linux/QNX & RTOS OS
- Continuous collaboration in an international environment and instant response to technical challenges
Skills and competencies
- Experience on RTOS, Linux/QNX operating system on ARM7/ARM9/Cortex Series, Ti TDA/Sitara
- Experience in working with vision application, camera based system eg. surround view, park assistance
- Experience in Application development on multi-core architecture platform
- Strong Embedded C/C++ programming language
- Strong application development experience using Linux/QNX IPC and multithreading
- Strong experiencein ISP and camera application development
- Knowledge of BSP & low level SOC interfaces (I2C, SPI, USB, UART etc.)
Experience in Software integration and validation methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in Scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Experience working on AI/ML is nice to have
- Good to have knowledge of opengl GPU utilization application development
- Good to have knowledge of ffmpeg and gstreamer
- Hands On: Emulators, Oscilloscope, and Logic Analyzer.
- Develop, port and test low level drivers, libraries, applications & implement various software features as per requirement
- Create Time plan, define and track the progress vs. plan for the SW project.
- Prepare SW Requirements for customizations.
- Create and maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Create and maintain High Level and Detailed SW Design
- Update and track bug list & Prepare Static Analysis report.
- Prepare Unit testing stratgy, plan and generate UT report to include code coverage.
- Problem solving techniques & capability.
- Sense of ownership: will do their best to get the job done
- Team player with strong communication skills in English
- Growth mindset: eager to learn and develop as an individual
- Leadership: eager to coach coworkers and develop team spirit