About this opportunity
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 2nd Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers.
- Collate requirement from customer and connect with GSC SOC team.
- Interact with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform.
- Participate in weekly/Monthly SOC governance.
You will bring
- Solid understanding of Telecom network and domains.
- Relevant Working experience on Ericsson 2G/4G RAN Nodes Configuration and Software Upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Good Understanding of Software Upgrade Process of RAN Nodes (BSC/ E-Node-B)
- Solid understanding of Interfaces and CP/UP concept, Error codes.
- Good knowledge of Technologies (2G,3G,4G) and IP.
- Knowledge of Call flows, Signaling and protocols.
- Solid understanding of SQL, PL/SQL.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications.
- Experience: 1-4 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.