- Advertisement -
Desired profile & Job Knowledge
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication/Relevant experience in Wireless network product installation, Site Survey, Quality audit & Infra part assessment.
- Should have minimum 2 year experience in RAN Site Survey & solution preparation.
- Huawei, Nokia & Ericsson equipment knowledge is must.
- Good Knowledge and exposal on 2G/3G & 4G technologies for design and existing configuration understanding.
- Advanced understanding of Site survey report making based on proposal
- Good exposer on wireless equipment installation and field level experiences.
- knowledge on Civil and Power part assessment & upgrade
- Knowledge in RAN products installation & quality audit will be added advantage
- Huawei experience & ISDP tools knowledge will be preferred.
Skill & Knowledge
- Site Survey & TSSR preparation Experience in Australia, USA , Phillipine, South Africa Market.
- Logical Understanding of Baseband, Radio resource capability, Spectrum.
- Good Understanding of CAD, design preparation in PPT & Excel format.
- Huawei ISDP tool knowledge is preferred.
- Preparation of Site Solution & Design based on customer requirement.
- Identify key risk in design like PIM, Combiner loss, Power capacity of rectifier, Tower loading.
- Output TSSR by referring the site solution and change by considering rules.
- Load Calculation on power part base available information and proposal.
- PowerPoint Presentation (Mandatory)- ISDP(Preferred)
Company: Avacend Solutions
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.