- Advertisement -
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in discipline (Instrumentation/Controls/Electronics), Diploma (State-certified technical engineer) with relevant experience shall also be considered.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Rotating Equipment for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and other Process Industry applications, achieved through working on Industrial Applications
- Products in Controls and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Experience in Electrical Equipment Engineering shall be considered.
- Experience in Services – Installation & Commissioning Engineering shall be considered.
- Application experience with objects-oriented Engineering Software e.g., COMOS PT.
- Know how of standards: API 670 (Machinery Protection System), IEC 60079 (Explosive Atmosphere Standards) ,DIN EN 60617 (Graphic Symbol Standards) .
- Good Analytical & Cross-cultural skill set.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Order related representation of the Instrumentation & Control Engineering. Preparing datasheets, P&ID´s, Single line Diagrams, and wiring Diagrams. This role is responsible for maintaining the data model together with other project members and content provider, mainly System Engineering in COMOS PT.
- Design and specify Unit Control Systems, Instrumentation, and Low Voltage Wiring systems which compliment Rotating Machinery used in Industrial Applications – namely compression , power generation and Oil-Gas.
- Detailed SCADA/I&C design drawings including control panel layout, I/O termination, control panel power distribution, instrumentation installation, motor control schematics, hardwired backup control circuits, single line diagrams.
- Creation of export files as requested by digitalization specification in different formats, e.g., CFIHOS Standards.