The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Domain Tester team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
- We are looking for BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent preferably in Electronics / Electrical / Mechatronics/ Instrumentation/Comp. Science with 2-4 years of commissioning/testing experience preferably on industrial automation products like HMI, CNC, PLC is expected.
- Sinumerik, Simatic, TIA products Engg. & Commissioning experience is preferred
- Exposure to any of the test automation framework will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of any defect management tools
- Experience in developing integration and regression tests
- Knowledge of lean/agile practices
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the Scrum teams
- Knowledge of Testing life cycle and Release processes.
- Knowledge/experience with Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Functional Knowledge of standard project planning/tracking tools
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.