What You Will Achieve
Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in supporting manufacturing information systems to improve manufacturing success rates and ensuring zero down time. You will integrate manufacturing, process operational knowledge, equipment control and data into systems, which enforces the sequence of operations across departments.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Deploy and test our automated processes, systems and equipment.
- Execute Good Manufacturing Practices and verification protocols.
- Provide 24x7x365 support of our automation systems.
- Monitor issues to identify and develop preventative solutions.
- Support the development of Preventive Maintenance Procedures for process control
- Adhere to safe work practices.
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones, organize own work to meet project
task deadlines, and communicate progress and issues to peers.
- Maintenance of PLCs, DCS, SCADA and various Electronic field instruments and sensors
- Operation and maintenance of pharmaceutical equipment
- Awareness of vendor base for automated systems
- Building Management Systems and Environmental Management system
- Troubleshooting of automation related issues
- Co-ordinate in Design, engineering and technology selection (related to automation)
- Generation and revision of specifications (URS)
- Programming of automated systems
- Prepare engineering drawings
- Create, update and review Automation Life Cycle documents
- Coordinate with CFTs for URS/DQ/IQ/OQ and PQ of all relevant equipment
- New equipment installation support (related to automation)
- Provide onsite support in start-up and commissioning of new equipment or upgrades to existing equipment on aspects related to automation
- Supports or leads new equipment initiatives by applying existing controls and instrumentation solutions
- Initiate change controls for automated aspects and procedures.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Identify, implement and execute preventative maintenance of equipment
- Ensure controls and instrumentation maintenance activities conform to GxP’s, SOP’s, OSHA, and environmental requirements
- Ensure that all applied technologies are practical, operator friendly, and reliable
- Should act with Integrity in each and every activity
- Should raise concerns and encourage colleagues to report Integrity issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering with specialization in Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication Engineering with 4+ years experience
- Hands-on experience with engineering design and validation
- Structured query language knowledge
- Demonstrated organizational skills and can meet project task deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.