Company: Daimler Truck Innovation Center India (DTICI)
About the job
Become a part of an organization that is re-defining the future of commercial vehicles globally !!
- DTICI lead product engineering and IT for Daimler Trucks globally and uphold innovation and sustainability at work, contributing to a cleaner, safer, more efficient, and well-connected world.
- DTICI servers as the backbone for all innovations and technology developments for Daimler Trucks and Buses globally, including Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner, Western Star, Thomas Built Buses, Fuso, Bharat Benz, and EvoBus GmbH.
- We are a dedicated product engineering and IT center that focus on future innovations in the commercial vehicle industry.
- The below advertised position shall belong to the newly formed Innovation Centre.
FuSa Senior Engineer: Roles & Responsibility
- Perform HARA for Truck & Buses EE Systems
- Perform HAZOP analysis for Hazard identification
- Perform item definition, Impact analysis
- Derive functional and technical safety concept(FSC,TSC) for EE functions.
- Derive verification & validation specifications, Co-ordinate SW Unit testing , Component testing, HiL, Vehicle tests with testing team
Must to have:
Hands–on experience in ISO26262 Part 3,4 and 9
Nice to have:
- Knowhow of Safety plan, development interface agreement (DIA), Safety case, Confirmation reviews
- Relevant Functional Safety Certifications from TUV or any similar organizations
- Familiar with Safety Analysis(FMEA, FTA, FMEDA, DFA etc.)
- SW Safety knowledge
- Experience in complete ECU development cycle
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
Experience Level: 3+ years in functional Safety
Qualifications – External
BE/Btech/ME/Mtech in Electronics and Communication or equivalent