Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
- Defines and releases the system integration test plan, ensuring efficient use and assignment of test equipment and test devices ( HIL, Bench, …) coordinates all robustness evaluations on all levels towards the design validation including L2 System Integration Test in the project
- Coordination and Moderation of Design Validation (DV) qualification (plan, track of readiness and error management, review of existing Design verification results, support of execution in laboratory, report)
- Plannig,monitiring and controlling of test activties on L2 system integrtion testing
- Reporting, statistics and communication
- General Area of Responsibility – Test suit development for the L2 design requirement.
- Set-up of Test infrastructure
- Execution of L2 design requirements as per the system integration plan.
- executes automated or manual tests as specified in the related test specifications or supports the test execution. responsible for automation of the test case.
- “Project Management interface to project – Takes responsibility for creation of the System Test Specification including test cases and ensures consistent traceability to the design requirements or design decisions
- Conduction of test cases with suitable test tools (thermal, RTS, bench, HIL)
- Responsible for execution of test cases and evaluating of results”
- Test Strategy – Develop test suite for the L2 system requriements by applying the relevant test method.
- Checks system requirements for testability
- Review and linkage in Doors of test cases to requirements”
- Test Reporting – Recording (test logs) and reporting test results
- Documentation of test results
- Report found anomalies to the project as soon as needed
- Report the test results to the integration and Verification Managers”
- Change and failure management – Should participate in CCB discussion.
- Should be involved risk and issue analysis
- Process – Use and know the test process
- Contribute to the improvement of processes in the respective area.”
- Safety – For Safety relevant projects: the related tasks will be fulfilled according to the internal Safety Management Procedures/Methods.
- Develop test suite by applying the relevant test method.
- Company Regulations – Respects the confidentiallity of informations he/she has acces to inside the company
- Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company
- Respects Internal Regulations and company’s procedures
- Respects specific laws and internal regulations regarding work safety regulations and company’s environment policy”
- Support – Train and mentor new or junior IVEs in test execution activities
- Education / CertificationB.E/B Tech/ M.E/M Tech (e.g. Electronics, Instrumentation, Electrical, Automotive)Professional Experience (Variety of Functions, Variety of Business, General Management Experience)3 to 6 years of experience in Test Engineering in Automotive Domain
- 1 years experience in Test Management experience in Automtive domain”Project and/or Process
- Experience 3 years experience in ASPICE compliant development environment
- Intercultural / International
- Experience 3 years experience working in teams and exposure to mutinational companies
- Proven capability in efficient interaction in multi-cultural environment”