Job Description and Requirements
Customer Success Group is looking for an Applications Engineer to join our team. Role is to drive latest technology productization and deployment at customers end. Person should be capable to lead technical initiatives to innovate and keep technical edge in products for competitive environment.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
- Good Analytical skills
- Strong HDL language support (Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog)
- Digital design fundamental and RTL coding understanding
- Synthesis and timing concepts understanding
- Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) / Reset Domain Crossing (RDC) working knowledge preferred.
- Good Debugging skills.
- Scripting – Perl, Tcl, Make, Shell Scripting.
- Role – Static Technology Deployment & Support designers to resolve roadblocks