About this opportunity
We are now looking for an Emergency Management responsible for preventing (or minimizing impact of unavoidable) reoccurring incidents, by investigating/selecting possible reoccurring incidents, classification of problems, working out and distribution of preventive actions, and tracking of those actions (or a subset of these activities).
During an emergency event Emergency Management, you will be responsible to lead a team of experts and drive them towards an effective recovery of the service during an emergency including clear and concise communication of e.g. action plan to customer and other stakeholders.
What you will do
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
You will bring
- Manage Incidents 24X7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service.
- Set up and drive the Technical & Management Bridge.
- Do verification of MIN\Notification messages to ensure completeness & correctness of the information being sent to the customer.
- Have more than 1 year trouble shooting experience in a Telecom domain.
- Have engineering degree or equivalent.
- Remain open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions.
- Have ability to remain calm and focused under extremely stressful situations.
Qualifications: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Experience: 2-3 years