The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Hitachi Energy
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Responsible for the planning of control and protection systems for power electronic converter projects.
- This includes the specification, programming, and documentation of the control software as well as the fabrication and test documentation for the hardware.
- You will specify auxiliary components and define technical requirements and interfaces with sub-suppliers
- We rely on your expertise when it comes to software design with 800xA Compact Control Builder and possibly Matlab / Simulink.
- It will be on you to verify your software on the real-time simulator as well as in the project hardware.
- Besides bringing the software into service, you will operate specialist support for the service group as well as for the customer
- You will support the sales department in the concept and tender phase.
- You will also perform commissioning support and customer training on site.
- During the whole project phase, you will handle the technical documentation of your work.
- Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics.
- Must have 5 -10 years experience.
- Should have experience in power systems.
- Should have experience in Control design (800XA).