We invite you to bring your ELV System experience into play as you will be Designing ELV (ICT/AV & Security) engineering services in coordination with Architects, client and structural consultants for all stage, i.e concept, schematic, detailed design, tender & construction. To succeed in this role you must have B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 5 to 8 years of professional experience in the relevant field. Are you our new Engineer- ELV, Buildings? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Buildings department
As our new ELV Engineer, Buildings you will be part of our global High-Rise department, Ramboll’s dedicated team of high-rise experts which have designed over 150 tall building projects globally, including some of the most technically challenging. You would be responsible for coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in the High-Rise department in Mumbai and supporting the global department which also has offices in Copenhagen, Dubai and Singapore.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for developing the user experience/interface of the building and the technology overlay.
- Responsible for working with the Ramboll ELV team to develop the end-to-end solution. Familiarity with current market trends and enabling technologies in AV/IT & Security.
- Experienced in designing ICT, Security and Audio-Visual with control system for large scale facilities such as Hotels, Museums, Auditoriums, Malls and Mixed development project.
- Expertise in design and calculation of Audio – BGM, Public Address, Video – Video Walls, Video distribution, Digital signage, Projection and Video/Audio conferencing with related software knowledge.
- Design of ICT & Security system – Structured cabling, Active network design, CCTV, Access control, Intrusion detection, Parking management system, Disabled Toilet Alarm, Intercom, Guest Room Management system and Home Automation System.
- Awareness about technical AV/IT & Security related specifications.
- Occasionally carry out site inspections and submittal reviews for AV/IT & Security projects.
- MEP Service Coordination, and ELV including BMS system working knowledge on Middle East projects (must). Good Knowledge of RCP coordination
- Awareness of Tools and software Exp will be an advantage: Revit MEP, AutoCAD, BIM360, Navisworks.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, 3 years’ experience in Middle East.
- Proven track record in building services design with different types of sectors, including high rise, commercial, residential, retail, Healthcare, Industrial, refurbishment, etc;
- Proven record as a ELV Engineer on several projects.
- Experienced at:
- Leading MEP coordination
- Local authority guidelines and requirements, and fair knowledge of the authority NOC submissions.
Specific areas of anticipated technical skills include
- Proven ability to carry out both manual and computer aided calculations, problem solving, technical and financial analyses, etc.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and electrical engineering specific software.
- Detailed knowledge of BIM / digitalisation techniques and standards
- Strong software capability and proficiency in AutoCAD. REVIT and Navisworks,
- Excellent knowledge of local and international design standards, TRA, BICSI, ANSI, TIA etc
- Excellent knowledge of local statutory authorities’ regulations and submission requirements across Middle East, mainly, UAE and KSA
- Advanced knowledge of ELV Engineering Principles, BMS, IT, AV and Security design
- Sustainable design practices and technologies
- Basic understand of HVAC and public health principles
Location: Mumbai and Chennai
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
i need some idias for shown my skills and express good idias for the employer for the field of elv