- Advertisement -
- Candidate would be responsible for creating test plans, test procedures as for Honeywell NPI requirements of the Process Industry and Compliance regulations and should ensure full coverage.
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall System level Test Coverage and reduction in Post Release defects to the Customer/End User.
- Candidate will be responsible for On-time delivery of project/group objectives and influences project level productivity.
- Candidate will bring forward for product innovations, ideas, Proof of Concepts and product enhancements that add business value.
- Candidate will also drive the culture of ensuring the test engineers in the team are using test environment that almost replicate customer sites and develop better customer scenarios for validation.
- Candidate will need to ensure test procedures are automated & simulations defined wherever applicable that should have in depth test coverage as well as reduce cycle time.
- Candidate will need to drive Productivity improvement and DOE techniques to take intelligent risks without compromising Quality.
- He/ She would be responsible for interacting with key Stakeholders such as Architects, Program Management, Development Leads and Test System Engineer.
- He/ She should be able to support/resolve queries from Project Engineering teams and TAC.
- He/ She should be able to drive improvements in Test methodologies inline with the best in class Standards
You Must have
Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication
Industrial Experience of 3 to 7 Years
- Candidate should have 2 to 4 years’ experience in the field of industrial automation.
- Candidate is required to have Strong Domain Knowledge on industrial process (Power/ O&G) and its applications.
- He/ she should have sound knowledge of different communication protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, MQTT, IEC60870, IEC61850, Profinet, Ethernet/IP, OPCUA etc. for third party interfaces and for field device integration.
- Candidate should have working experience in DCS preferably Honeywell Experion DCS, SCADA solutions and PLC systems.
- Candidate should have working knowledge on PLC ladder programming/FBD and other languages described in IEC61131-3 standard.
- Candidate should have detail knowledge on Operating System as Windows/Linux also better understanding on the platform (DELL).
- Candidate should have hands on working experience in configuring the PLC, RTU, DCS systems in either commissioning or test environments.
- Added advantage if Candidate have working experience in test automation tools.
- Should have very good Logical reasoning and Analytical skills.
- Experience working in Virtualization.
- Solid communication, collaborative skills, Debugging/Problem Solving Skill.
- Having Knowledge Industrial experience in process or power plant and knowledge of critical control loops.
- Having Knowledge/ working Skills in Honeywell Experion PKS.
- Knowledge of Configuration Studio and Control Builder engineering tools and usage of C200/C300 Controllers
- Knowledge of Server and client topology and having work experience on FTE(Fault Tolerant Ethernet).
- He/ She should have Knowledge of Alarms, Trend, History, Reports, Batch process and basic networking will be added advantage.