- Advertisement -
APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
Company: E-Fill Electric
Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Advertisement -
Experience: 3-5 years exp in embedded hardware design engineering profile
Qualification: M. Tech/B.Tech (Electronics)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete Hardware Design & Development of NPD.
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, validation (at board and system level).
- Responsible for schematics captures, layout check, BOM creation and debugging and testing.
- Will be responsible for hardware design, bring up, certification and production release.
- Must have 2-3 years of Embedded HW design experience on Digital, Analog and Mixed signal circuit design.
- Experience on all stages of Hardware Product Development Lifecycle.
- Experience of microprocessor and microcontroller-based architecture design. (STM, TI, ATMEL, NXP, etc.
- Hands on experience on Digital and Mixed signal Design (ADC and DAC circuit design experience, Signal conditioning)
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols like I2C, SPI, UART, RS232/RS485, CAN, Ethernet, USB.
- Knowledge of wireless connectivity technology like Wi-Fi, BLE, and Cellular interface.
- Should have experience on Analog and Digital Sensor, Motor drive, Relay, Transformers, display interfaces.
- Power supply Design – AC-DC/DC-DC converters.
- Design Consideration for EMI and EMC requirements for FCC, CE and UL standard.
- Requirement Document, Design Document, Test Plans, FMEA documentation.
- Battery powered products/ devices- Rechargeable/Non rechargeable.
- Experience with Altium, Allegro, Mentor Graphics PADs and CAM350.
- Exposure to Test and Measurement equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzer,.
- Knowledge in CCS2/CHAdeMo/GBT communication protocol