Job Description and Requirements
This position will be with our Solutions Group – DDR Mixed signal IP Research & Development (R&D) team for project management The focus of work would be project management and operations in R&D environment for DDR IP development.
- The candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree in electronics/ electrical Eng. and completed MBA with specialized in project management or operations Good understanding of project life cycle in R&D environment, operations management, project execution tools and techniques. Good knowledge of MS tools – Project, Excel, Power Point and Word
- The position is based out of Synopsys office at Bangalore General Responsibilities
- Update monthly and quarterly project forecasts and track actuals.
- Update resource plan and generate reports for investigation
- Ad-hoc scrutiny as required to aid management choice making.
- Work with the teams and Managers for timesheets updates
- Co-ordinate with managers and update resource allocation plan
- Track projects and update checklists, dashboards.
- Take project management ownership which includes project planning, tracking, status updates, Quality processes, action items tracking and taking them to closure.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.