- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Responsible for Leading the Quality function and day to day In-process Quality verification with consistent result both in terms of Quality and Quantity to meet daily plant output / customer requirements.
- Incoming Material inspection based on provided specification.
- Performing in-process quality inspection for accuracy, specification parameters and workmanship. Develop and implement best quality processes in production.
- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities, and reliabilities.
- Train staff, technicians, and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities. Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality using quality tools (DMAIC, 8D, 4Q, PDCA etc.)
- Capture and analysis of COPQ in order to achieve savings.
- Ensure the implementation of P-FMEA from D-FMEA to production control plan 5S planning and implementation.
- Support during Customer Inspections, QAP drafting and approvals etc.
- Implementing Poka-Yoke wherever possible to prevent quality errors and improve safety level.
- Support and lead continuous improvement programs, problem solving and process improvement activities.
- Report down time, Possible trends, Analyses, and report generation.
- Conduct benchmarking studies, Root cause analysis to determine best practices/designs and future trends.
- Shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization. Implementing and ensuring compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies which are related to Quality function.
- Knowledge on IS, IEC, IEEE, CIGRE and other standards is must.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish the organization goals.
- NCR Management. Ensuring calibration of Instruments used in process.
- Self-Management Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Shall be Optimistic, Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, Self-assured and welcomes change. Independently determines approach and assigned tasks.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together and committed to team’s development.
- Shows moral courage, openness and honesty in all dealings.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill. Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
Skills and Attributes
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices. Understanding of Electrical Symbols, Schematic and drawings and other technical information.
- Planning and prioritizing activities.
- Ability to present data effectively, Problem-solving skills and logical approach.
- Ability to train the work group and lead teams within the work group.
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
- Candidate must be a qualified BE / B. Tech in Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with Relevant experience minimum of 3 – 5 years.
- Awareness on ISO 9001:2015 and Lean Six Sigma Methodology.