The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: ST Microelectronics
The General-Purpose Microcontroller Sub-Group (GPM) is the largest division at ST Microelectronics and the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products.
Leader in the Internet of Things market which is a rapidly expanding sector driven by strong growth, GPM Division asserts its ambition in the Microcontroller market (STM32) by continuing to innovate and to bring tomorrow’s solutions.
Passionate & motivated join our team of state of the art engineers.
Role & Responsibility
As SOC Verification Engineer, you’ll be responsible for verification of STM32 SOCs including:
- Work towards “zero-defect”.
- Verification environment development using state-of-the-art components/methods, the test suite running, debugging and bug reporting;
- Coverage analysis and tracking to closure
- Creating simulation cases for various studies and root cause analysis.
- Gate level simulations (unit delay, and with SDF annotated) and its debugging
- Test pattern debugging and testing for verification and automatic testers
- Low Power intent verification using CPF, UPF will be desirable.
- Understanding and analysis of RTL code, functional, assertion coverage results
You’ll be working in an empowered environment with state of the art methodologies and tools, to contribute to STM32 worldwide success.
A multicultural environment and its diversity are the strength of our dynamic team. A structured development plan will evolve with you along all your career.
We are looking for people with enthusiasm, constantly curious and creative towards continuous innovation, with good communication skills.
Bachelors/Masters in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Technical Skills/Knowledge Requirements:
- Experienced in SOC verification.
- Understanding of SoC architecture preferably ARM based and the HDL languages
- Competence in Constrained-driven verification, uVM methodology, System Verilog & C language
- Main EDA verification tools platforms for both simulation and formal verification;
- Competence in Python and TCL/TK scripting languages, object orienting programming languages
- Understanding of bus protocols like AMBA AXI/AHB, and common communication protocols.
- Knowledge in GLS, Formal verification methodologies and SVA, Low power design techniques will be a plus
Personality & Soft Skill Requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player & collaborative attitude
- Passionate and motivated to make a difference
- Proactive, Enthusiastic, Creative & Innovative