Understand End equipment (Customer) use cases in depth for eFuse and Ideal Diode Controllers for Automative, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise and Industrial applications
- Work with systems engineer to understand the scope of verification for high quality FCS (first cutomer samples) and later and high quality RTM (Ramp to Market)
- Create detailed verification plan covering parametric and system cases. Work closely with systems team and Analog design teams to understand the design and review the verification plan. Implement AMS test-benches, testcases and execute the pre-silicon AMS verification of the mixed mignal design. Manage regression across PVT.
- Ensure coverage of complete DUT features. Create VAMS/SystemVerilog functional models of mixed-signal circuits and checkers for verification.
- Review verification results with Design and Systems team. Execute RTL, Gates+SDF simulations and co-simulations (RTL+Analog design).
- Debug analog and digital design for specification/feature bugs, track bugs with bug tracking tools and drive closure after design fixes.
- Apply state of the art Machine Learning based automation tools to improve quality and efficiency of verification
- Experience in analog centric verification Eg: Power management blocks like LDOs, Buck, ADCs etc.
- Good understanding of MOSFETS and microelectronic circuits (design knowledge not necessary)
- Hands on experience to develop and use Verilog/SystemVerilog, Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS stimulus and check mixed-signal circuits
- Knowledge of Power electronics and testbench development methodology like UVM is a plus
- Familiarity with Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre, Incisive and AMS simulators
- Scripting knowledge in one of Perl/Python/Shell is must
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering.
- 2-8 years AMS Verification experience
Company: Texas Instruments
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.