We strongly prefer working with individuals who are passionate about aerospace and are willing to work with us for the long term.
- Responsible for overseeing the build and inspection process for the electrical and electronics assembly for the integration of flight systems
- Develop, qualify, and refine manufacturing processes to bring vehicle computer hardware from prototype to flight quality.
- Responsible for interfacing the data acquisitions systems with the flight hardware and control systems.
- Work with design engineers & Senior Manufacturing Buff to evaluate designs for manufacturability and implementation in a rapidly-evolving production environment
- Quickly resolve non-conformances and work with the Quality team to implement root cause corrective actions.
Diploma degree in Electronics or Mechatronics engineering or A minimum of 2 year of maintenance technician experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering technology degree
- Experience with thermal vacuum testing
- Experience with vibration and shock testing.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports (advanced MS Office skills)
- Some experience in space, aviation, military or other high-reliability operating environments is highly desirable.
- Software skills- Python desired
- Capable of working with diverse electrical test equipment analog and digital and RF.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Company: Agnikul Cosmos
If interested, please send your resume in PDF format and a 3 line email describing – who you are, why you want to apply to Agnikul and something interesting about yourself. Send resumes to [email protected]