Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary Package (CTC): 4LPA
Required Qualification: BE/B.TECH/MCA (ANY STREAM) with 55%
PASSOUT: 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
Experience required: Fresher
- 10th or equivalent: Pass with 55%
- 12th or equivalent: Pass with 55%
- Graduation: BE | B.TECH | MCA with 55%
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates must not have more than 2 years of education gap in between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Candidates who have appeared in any selection process (Online assessment / Tech & HR Interview) held by coedloite in the last six months are not eligible
The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features..
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company.
Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals. Managing the software development lifecycle.
Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
Venue Date: 24/12/2020
Last Date: 22/12/2020
This position is closed.