- Advertisement -
We are looking for a qualified Content writer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
As a Content writer, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
- Writing a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills
- Freshers are welcomed
- We love dropouts and give priority
- Transgender – if you have the above skills we would love to work with you
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 1st Aug’20 to 1st Oct’20
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Flexible work hours
Number of openings
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.