- Advertisement -
The purpose of the position is to utilize knowledge of analog, digital, power electronics, and firmware design to lead the development of High Frequency 3 phase On-Line UPS . The individual is an energetic, experienced professional who can work both individually and with a team. The successful candidate will contribute proven and innovative techniques to design, develop, and deliver competitive products to the market.
- Design and develop power electronics for high frequency 3 phase / single phase On-line UPS
- Orchestrate the assembly of electronic prototypes.
- Choreograph engineering documentation.
- Management of assigned projects from concept to commercialization.
- Develop and validate power stages and perform detailed design verification testing (Regulation, Programming accuracy, transient performance, etc.)
- Implementing upgrades, new features for the existing product lines.
- Provide engineering support of including: troubleshooting hardware problems/failures and to find root-cause; proposing solutions to overcome product problems; evaluating hardware and making recommendations for improvements; processing product documentation, (schematics, BOMs, assembly drawings, ECOs, etc.…).
- Conduct evaluation testing of products and generate formal summary reports
Required Skills and Education
- BE / BTech in Electrical / Electronic Engineering; a master’s degree is a plus.
- 6 to 10 years of experience developing power conversion products (UPS, battery chargers , AC drive )
- High frequency Magnetics design
- Experience with EMI/EMC mitigation techniques.
- Experience working with analog, digital, and microcontroller circuits.
- Experience with safety agencies such as UL, CSA, IEC, CE, and CEC.
- Strong technical project management competencies and problem-solving skills.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.